Roku TVs comes loaded with a wide range of features and due to which you can manage your channels and content as per your choice. You just have to go on Roku com link enter code and the channel will be added to your device. You can mark your frequently watched channel s as your favorites and access them easily when required.
When you are watching any channel on the Antenna input, then you can mark any channel as your favorite. You can also switch from one favorite channel to another. Even switching to the other channels from the favorite channel is also very straightforward. If there is any channel in your channel list that you don’t want to see then you can hide that channel very easily by going to Settings > Tv input > Antenna Tv > Edit channels. But don’t forget to Activate Roku before taking the benefits of Roku features.
Adding channel to the favorite list
- When you are watching Antenna TV input, then you can mark any channel as your favorite. For this:
- On the Roku remote press, the left navigation button on the directional pad for displaying the channel list. The direction pad is in the center of the remote in plus shape. You will see the word All channels at the top of the channel list.
- Now scroll up and down for highlighting a channel that you want to make your favorite.
- After this press the star button on the remote of your device. You will see two options at this point which are Add to favorites and back.
- With the option of add to favorites press ok on remote of your device. A heart symbol will appear adjacent to
- You can repeat all the above-mentioned steps for adding more channels.
Removing the channel from Favorite list
While watching antenna Tv input on your Roku setup, you can remove any channel from the list of your favorite channels. For this follow these steps:
- On your Roku Tv remote press the left button on the directional pad for displaying either all channels or favorites option.
- Now scroll up and down for highlighting the channel that you want to remove from the list of favorite channels.
- After this press the star button on the remote of your device. At this stage, you will see two options of remove from favorites and back.
- While choosing remove from favorites option, press ok on the remote of your device. The heart symbol adjacent to the channel will disappear.
- You can repeat all these steps for removing more channels from the favorite list.